Friday, October 13, 2023

Who am I?

 


I am Mary Lee. 
I am a Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Daughter, friend, and survivor
Oh and I love to garden..
 



This is me back when I was sweet!! Mister Rogers was my best friend and sang about me on his show...

" Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is but a dream.”


This me, has no idea where life is going to take her. If I had a magic reset button and could go back.. (but then I wouldn’t have my beautiful babies)




This beautiful woman, this is the woman that is in a pot of hot water, she doesn’t know it yet, but its going to get hotter and hotter…




When you see this woman, when you look in her eyes, can you feel the boiling water all around her?

The end is near….




This woman, well she is fighting, for her existence.
She is fighting her demons.

Depression SUCKS!!
Hating yourself Sucks!!

This woman, her worst enemies are the voices in her own head.



The woman today that is writing this.. Well, I need a new picture.. 

When I was going through my pictures to share..  looking back through the years, and remember where I was..
I did blamed myself, it was my fault..
IF I had been stronger.
If.. If.. If..
I literally hated the reflection looking back at me with a passion so deep.. She allowed this!!

No, she was a survivor, and she did what she had to do to survive. She did the best she could, and she deserves love and compassion.
I can't wait for you to get to know her.. I think you will love her just like I do. ! 

I thought I would share 1 more picture.. 


This was taken a few years ago. 
I was trying to work on my self-esteem and thought being a pin-up model would help.. 
What helped the most was the wonderful, beautiful women that I met along the way!! 

When you have a group of women like I do, building you up!! Nothing can stop you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Garden of Healing

It has been many years since I left that abusive relationship. I have spent years in counseling, years beating myself up. Years, repeating t...